Christina asked me to participate in the Seven Lovely Things Blog Tour!
The rules are simple, share 7 Lovely Facts about myself, nominate 15 blogs (or as many as possible) that I enjoy reading, and nominate those same 15 blogs to do the same, linking back to my post.
So now you get to learn seven lovely things about me, Sarah Michelle Lynch:
- I began writing science fiction but when I sidestepped into erotica, I found a whole new, amazing, exciting, challenging audience who embraced me like no other.
- I have a qualification in electronics and I can solder pretty darn well.
- My first wallpapering experience was doing my staircase. My dad thought a professional had done it.
- I love all the films guys love, except horrors. Can’t do horror. But I’d much rather see a Bourne movie to a chick flick. Sorry! In fact, whenever me and my husband talk about my sci-fi books, the high-octane Bourne music is usually playing in the background.
- I use my real name to write under. I considered a pseudonym plenty of times and just landed on Sarah Michelle Lynch. I only use my middle name because there are quite a lot of Sarah Lynch’s in the world! I reverted to S.M. Lynch for the sci-fi cause well, it suited the covers better!!
- A Fine Profession is based in reality, only in that I know someone who had chronic low self-esteem. Through some intensive life coaching, they came through the other side.
- I am the oldest of four kids; my brother and two sisters are all younger than me. We’re all different and I’m the only writer. We’ve all travelled a lot; my dad was in the RAF and none of us have ever stood still very long. We spent a stint in Saudi Arabia when my mum was expecting my first sister. I remember a lot about living there even though I was only five.
And for my nominations!!!
- Stevie Turner, author of The Porn Detective and many other great books
- Beem Weeks, author of Jazz Baby and proud Indie supporter
- Blake Rivers, author of The Assassin Princess and my sounding-off buddy
- Matthew Smith, founder of Urbane Publications – great advice and has read a few of my books
- Y. Correa, author and founder of All Authors Magazine
- Queen of Spades, author and reviewer
- Nikki McDonagh, YA author, lovely person
- Harmony Kent, author and reviewer, general lovely person
- Ray Sostre, AfterDark Online and great support
- Charming Man, author!
- Traci Sanders, author!
- Thomas Ullman, author!
- Audrina Lane, author and fan of mine!
- Felicity Brandon, purveyor of filth extraordinaire 😉
- Andrew Climance, founder of Squid Inc – a great help to me over the years
I hope you give it a go guys!
Thanks everyone 🙂