Can you ably sling words together? Well then, I need your poems to create an anthology which will raise money for the MAKE A WISH foundation, a charity which seeks to make the dreams of terminally ill children come true! I’ll be selling this book at the LEEDS 2018 book signing and making your words available on AMAZON, too.
- I am looking for poems that are 100+ words long (no upper limit)
- Your poem needs to be on the theme “Poems To My Younger Self” but you can title your poem as you like.
- Your poem needs to be emailed to me by NOVEMBER 30th, 2017 at the latest. Sorry, but no late entries. Please send your words via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – but if you receive no response at all, it’s likely you’ve gone to spam. In this case, please just drop me a quick message on my FB page @SarahMLynch
- You don’t need to have loads of accolades or any poetic experience at all (even) to enter for a chance to be part of this anthology. Just write from the heart is all I ask!
- I will take no monetary reward whatsoever for putting together this book. It’s all off my own back, it’s all for a good cause.
- You don’t need to be attending the book signing (or be a signing author) to put forth your entry. I welcome entries from the US and beyond.
- I’m asking for previously unpublished words. It would be nice if the first time people read your poem is in our book.
For full details, visit my dedicated page: https://sarahmichellelynch.com/poetry-project/
I look forward to reading everyone’s words.